Friday, August 14, 2009

my life according to copeland.

This was on my friend Jolleen's blog. Looked like fun so I thought I'd give it a try. She used the band Eisley (who I am also a huge fan of). I chose Copeland - one of my dependable favorites.

The goal:
Use only the titles of songs of ONE ARTIST or BAND and cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat songs.



Describe yourself:

I'm a Sucker For A Kind Word


How do you feel:

Hold Nothing Back


Describe where you live:

Where's My Head


If you could go anywhere, where would you go:

Another Day in Paradise


Your favorite form of transportation:

Kite


Your best friend is:

There Cannot Be a Close Second


You and your best friends are:

The Brightest


What's the weather like:

Careful Now


If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:

You Have My Attention


What is life to you:

Testing the Strong Ones


Your greatest fear:

No One Really Wins


What is the best advice you have to give:

Take Care


Thought for the Day:

Choose the One Who Loves You More


How I would like to die:

Sleep


My soul's present condition:

Coming Around Again


My motto:

Love is a Fast Song


Well, there you go!

4 comments:

J said...

My favorite is your mode of transportation!!!! :) A kite! Hooray! I'll have to give Copeland a chance, I haven't listened much to them. What song do you recommend me listening to that gives me a good idea of their style?

Claire said...

Oo, that's a tough call! Their album eat, sleep repeat is pretty good all around. Top songs from that album are Careful Now and Love Affair. Classic copeland though would be from their first album Beneath Medicine Tree. Top songs from that one would have to be The Brightest, Testing the Strong Ones... and maybe California. They have a new album that sounds much different than their old stuff too. You might like the newest one if you haven't loved them in the past. So... give 'er a try! I love them a lot!

Steph said...

I love it! It totally worked! I should give it a try. Maybe I'll use...BJ Thomas or something!

Claire said...

hahaha. BJ Thomas! I don't know if he has enough songs to choose from though...