Friday, March 14, 2008

a bed and spring break.

FIRST. happy day we got a bed! The other night my dear brother Scott brought over the newly finished bed he has been working on for a couple of weeks. It's quite spectacular. I'd even venture to say that it may be one of the sweetest beds I have ever seen. Sleeping away from the ground has been a nice addition to the week as well. As trivial as it may seem, I feel a little more grown up and married style with a real bed. I like it. 

SECOND. Spring break has finally arrived and the amount of excitement and relief that I am experiencing is immeasurable. For some reason this long stretch of the semester has just felt endless and not very fun. I gladly welcome the chance to spend time with family and not be working. It's been interesting because since we have found out that we will be moving to Kansas this summer my job and school have just had a lot less appeal. Before I had no real feelings against either. I really love my job, but for some reason I'm ready to get time away from there. I'm sure these feelings will subside once I'm feeling quite lonely in Kansas. We'll see. 

Either way. I'm so happy to be taking some time to chill out. Praise God for beds and spring breaks! 

4 comments:

charlesbryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
charlesbryan said...

let's see that bed!
Show us some pics!

Cheers to leaving.

Nicole said...

hey ya i agree with chad! post some pictures of this wonderful bed scott made you!!!

wade said...

how come you guys are moving to Kansas?