Tuesday, June 10, 2008

god is good.

Well, some good news. Our car is fixed! After quite a bit of deliberation and discussion with LOTS of people we decided to keep the car and hope for the best on our trip to Kansas. It's very very possible that this car will continue to be high maintenance - which is why we were wanting to just get rid of it. However, we decided that it was one thing that we really couldn't deal with right now. So... yeah! We have a car and for now it works and that is a good thing. Very good. 

God is good, I'd say. Whatever happens, I know He will provide. I think I'm just going to count on that for now. Continue to keep us in your prayers as we start getting ready to move! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a great attitude about this. good job.
i know car mishaps can be the pits.

so keep up the optimism, and you guys are still in my prayers.

katie henbest said...

Claire, your blogs are so genuine. i am keeping you both in my prayers. glad your car is fixed!