Monday, June 30, 2008

goodbye.

Well my friends, we are about to embark on the journey to Kansas. We leave tomorrow morning at 6AM and will hopefully arrive Wednesday evening. I think I'm ready at this point. We're packed, moved out, loaded up - good to go. Now I'm ready to hit the road. 

It hit me today, however, that even though I will indeed return in a couple of months for my brother's wedding - after tomorrow I will no longer be a resident of Nampa, Idaho. I know, groundbreaking isn't it? But even though I'll be back to visit for the wedding it is just strange to me that this technically won't be my home anymore (I'll always be from here of course) after tomorrow. 

So, with that said I want to say goodbye. I'm going to miss each of you more than I probably even know, but I'm so thankful for everything and everyone. Thank you to all of you that made my going away memorable and special. I appreciate it so very much. We both do. Goodbye Nampa. See you soon. 

1 comment:

Peter Roy said...

goodbye claire it was great getting to know you, keep in touch.