Friday, June 6, 2008

part the waters.

There is this song by a group that I love that says:

When I think I'm going under
Part the waters Lord. 
When I feel the waves around me
Calm the sea.
When I cry for help, oh hear me Lord
and hold out Your hand
Touch my life, still the raging storm
in me. 

Right now, I need that. I don't really love to just dive into my personal life much in the blogging world, but I know that a few of you who read this could be a bit of support. Life is getting hard for us right now. As many of you know, we are about to make a pretty big move. Well, a couple of things have arose in the last couple of weeks that are making the move seem fairly overwhelming. Our car is broken and the move is very, very expensive especially with the ever rising price of gas. Not to mention the already existent stress of moving away from my home, family, and best friends. I just don't know how to manage it all right now.

So, if you're into it, we'd really appreciate your prayers for us in the next couple of weeks. We're just really trying to trust that God is bigger and will take care of us. 

thanks dudes. 


4 comments:

Becca said...

i'd say that i'm very impressed with you. and your maturity. and who you are in general.

i'm prayimg for you. i'm so sorry your heart hurts.

The life of Kaitlin said...

you're in my prayers claire. i love you all the way from guatemala

Calleen Antilla said...

Claire, I've been in your shoes, but you have it all going the right way, keep trusting in God, he will direct you, he will provide and mostly he will give you peace. You and Ryan will be in my prayers!
It will be okay!

Unknown said...

I know what it's like to feel like you're going under

I also know the reality of parted waters and calm seas

You both are in our continued prayers and there are people in Kansas City waiting to welcome you as friends -- they may not yet know it but God will bring some wonderful people into your lives.

And don't forget, you always have Jacque and me. We love you!